Last Edit/Revision: February 20th 2016.
- 1.1 The following document shows how we use your data and how we protect it.
- 1.2 By signing up to this website, we are not responsible for any data loss or breaches of information (for this reason we only use PayPal and do not store bank account information)
- 2.1 The information you type in while creating an account is the information that we keep. We keep addresses, phone numbers etc. so you can easily re-use this site.
- 2.2 We do not store bank account information under any circumstances
- 2.3 Any passwords that you type in on this website are not readable. They are encrypted using 2048-bit RSA.
- 2.4 We will only share your details if there is a legal matter. Under no circumstances will we share your data with third parties.
- 3.1 We keep your data encrypted so it cannot be used by an unauthorised person/party.
- 3.2 Data protection is a very important matter, we will never share it with anyone.
- 3.3 We do not store your information unless you make an account. After the order has completed, we will have your details on file so we can contact you if there is a problem. Otherwise this information is not available to us.